Primus Suzhou is a world class machining, processing, and assembly center which started as a greenfield facility in December of 2004. Hitting the ground running, they delivered their first product in February of 2005.
At that time, many US-based suppliers were struggling to stay alive and found the need to develop unique strategies to cope with shifting market conditions. Thinking globally helped Primus to continue to hire locally. Lower costs of making some parts overseas allowed Primus to win new work, some of which could be done in the US.
Primus has an established supply chain in China and is strategically aligned with Tier I companies in the region to promote current and future growth. Primus Suzhou has been a driving force in creating a strong reputation for reliable, low-cost, high quality aerospace parts. The strength of the site comes from its leadership, talented workforce, and dedication to people development.
In response to ongoing success and the need for increased capacity, Suzhou doubled in size mid-2012 to 157,580 square feet to meet our customer's needs. The site continues to provide outstanding products and customer service.
Precision Castparts Corp. acquired Primus International in August, 2011.
- High Speed Machining (20,000 RPM)
- 3 & 4-Axis Medium/Complex Aluminum - 80 x 40 x 30 in (2,032 x 1,016 x 762 mm)
- 3 & 4-Axis Medium/Complex Hard Metal - 39 x 33 x 30 in (990 x 838 x 762 mm)
- Bench, Mechanical, and Structural Assemblies
- Full Processing Capabilities
- Nadcap Critical and Non-Critical Processes
- Airbus Germany Process Specifications (80-T)
- Airbus UK Process Specification (ABP)
- Boeing Document D1-4426 Processor Approval
Products & Services
- Forward Entry Door Beam Assemblies
- Door Frames
- Leading Edge Ribs
- Rod Ends
- Rudder Override Assemblies
200 Suhong Road
Suzhou Industrial Park
Jiangsu, China 215021