PCC Aerostructures Monterrey is a vertically integrated aerospace machining, sheet metal, and assembly center conveniently located in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico between the aerospace manufacturing areas of Chihuahua, Sonora, and Querétaro.
The 85,000 sq. ft. facility manufactures small structural assemblies and complex sheet metal components using in-house Nadcap and OEM approved non-destructive test, heat treatment, and surface treatment processes to control cost, quality, and schedule.
Formerly Noranco Monterrey Division, the facility was acquired by PCC in October 2015.
Hard Metal Machining
- 2-axis turning to 11 x 12 in (279 x 305 mm)
- 4-axis milling to 60 x 27 x 25 in (1,523 x 685 x 634 mm)
- 2-axis turning to 13 x 19 in (330 x 482 mm)
- 4-axis milling to 41 x 20 x 20 in (1,041 x 508 x 508 mm)
Sheet Metal Processes
- CNC Routing
- Press Brake Forming
- Stretch Forming
- Draw Forming
Post Machining and Forming Processes
- Aluminum Heat Treat
- Non-destructive Testing
- Chemical Processing and Paint
Bench Assembly and Kitting
- Small structural assemblies and components
Products & Services
Small Aluminum Assemblies and Kits
Complex Sheet Metal Components
- Cabin Air System Components
- Seal Retainers
- Nacelle and Thrust Reverser Component Kits
PCC Aerostructures Monterrey
Ave TLC 150, Parque Industrial Stiva Aeropuerto,
Nuevo Leon, Mexico 66600 Ciudad Apodaca
Fernando Guajardo (Director of Operations)
Office +52 ( 812) 1278770 Ext 8785.
Mobile: +52 1 (811) 6902431